Our passion for the entrepreneurial spirit has led us to do a lot of consultancy work for startups moving into an international scaling phase (eg. Dreams, APPRL, Truecaller).
Recently we conceptualised this into a six month scaling support process we call Perfect Growth (yeah, we probably should get a pro to work over the copy for some of our concept titles here).
1. We interview 10-12 key people (mgmt team, most recent employee, key talent).
2. We have two sessions with the leadership team - to build psychological safety, target the right problems, and implement solutions.
3. We workshop twice with all hands (all employees) - to build psychological safety, create common language, self leadership, and generate support for strategy and immediate action.
4. We do rapid Solution Focused Brief Coaching sessions for key performers in the organisation. Part of the process is of course to coach the CEO/founders in the bumpy process of growing really fast, across the board.
This process creates a readiness for rapid growth, and an organisation with a shared language.
- Do you also lecture? Could you be our keynote speaker?
- Can you do a workshop on Strategic Change for our sales team?
- My management team is kinda lost, can you do something on complexity and psychological safety?
We love to help organisations and people grow and develop, so of course we also do loads of Keynotes, Lectures, Workshops. This goes without saying.
Stuff our clients say about us